Title: UV-Nail-Lamp LED Nail Dryer
The good layout of LED light leads to faster curing and energy saving, while a uv lamp of more than 50W may blacken your skin. There are 30/60/60/90s timers and 120s LOW HEAT MODE settings, which allows better control of the curing time of each gel layer to create perfect nails. Also, the function of 120s smart low heat specially designed for people with thin or soft nails, it can efficiently reduce the burning pain caused by high-power from the beginning. Moreover, UV-Nail-Lamp LED Nail Dryer is also equipped with a large LCD screen that clearly shows the cure time.
Without pressing any switches, a motion sensor will turn the lamps on when you or your client put a hand in, so you can proceed to work with your client's other hand or toe without having to push buttons every time, it would reduce your overall working time. The nail dryer has adequate space, which makes it easier to put 5 fingers or 5 toes, even two hands at the same time. And 24 pieces long-lasting 50000hrs lifetime LED beads are distributed evenly inside;Gel-Nail Polish Builder would help to cure gel nail polish uniformly and won't hurt your skin. No need to change any bulbs!
Double optical wavelength (365nm + 405nm) makes the UV nail lamp compatible with all types of UV/LED nail gel polish brands, poly nail gel, hard gel, nail sculpture gel, and rhinestone gems glue.The bottom plate of the nail lamp prevents light leakage, which can be freely disassembled to clean gel nail polish out of the lamp. Also, the nail gel lamp with beautiful, unique design appearance and an ultra-high shine look, which can be used at home and in a professional salon environment. And it's the best gift for your friend or family.
How to use Lavender Violets 48W uv nail lamp?
- File, shape and buff your nails.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat, don't touch the cuticle or skin alongside your nails. (Don't remove the sticky residue of each layer as this helps the next layer adhere to the nails.)
- Connect the power cord to the secure outlet, cure your nails for 60s.
- Apply the gel color you like, use the appropriate timer (30s/60s/90s/120s) to cure as per your gel polish's requirement.
- Finally, apply a thin layer of no wipe top coat and cure for the 60s.
- If you use a normal top coat which is still sticky after being cured, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser to get rid of the sticky residue.